ABUNDANCE AWAITS TO BECOME YOU . . .
We have been told over and over again:
• We have less because others have more . . .
• If we are materialistic, we can’t be spiritual . . .
• The rich are the root of all evil . . .
• If we are not successful, we are not worthy . . .
• Only this way works . . .
• Money doesn’t grow on trees . . .
What is reality? Is it something outside of us,
fixed, dictating the rules of the game, that we
either get right or wrong? Or is reality simply an
exact reflection of our individually held beliefs
being mirrored back at us? Imagine, just for a
second, you have your very own ATM machine,
and that you can withdraw as much money
as you need each and every time you visit it.
What’s more, when you do, others won’t have
less because of it.
Get the latest news about Ike & Esra.
By completing this form, you are agreeing to receive email messages from us.
You can unsubscribe at any time.